==> Registration is now open! <==
- EETN Members: 300 €
- Non EETN Members: 350 €
- Students (not presenting papers): 200 €
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to the presentations
- Admission to all workshop, demonstration & competition areas
- Conference bag, final program and other conference material
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome drink
- Official Dinner (19th of May)
Please note that in order for your paper to be included in the SETN 2016 program (and proceedings) at least one author per paper is expected to register until the 4th of March, 2016.
Upon registration it will be required to provide electronic evidence (e.g. scanned copy of the bank receipt / deposit slip) by uploading it. So before entering the registration system you should take care of the payment of the registrations fees.
Students registering for the conference (not authors) will be required to upload proof of studentship.
After registering yourself in the link provided above, you have two options regarding payment of registration fees:
- By credit card, using the secure payment service of the Aristotle University Research Committee, in the following URL: https://www.rc.auth.gr/Conference/Details/11
- Through bank transfer to the University Bank Account with the following details:
EIDIKOS LOGARIASMOS KONDILION EREVNAS A.P.TH.
KE.D.E.A. – TRITIS SEPTEMVRIOU UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
GR 54636 THESSALONIKI GREECE
Name and Address of the Bank Branch:
PIRAEUS BANK S.A.
AGGELAKI, THESSALONIKI BRANCH 2202
18 AGGELAKI Str.
GR 54621 THESSALONIKI GREECE
International Bank Account (IBAN):
GR98 0172 2020 0052 0200 2079 933
Code BIC (SWIFT address):
- All the charges of the bank transfer, including currency conversions, should be paid when the deposit is made (by the depositor) and ΝΟΤ by the account owner.
- In the details/remarks/comments of the bank transfer please provide/write:
- the acronym of the conference SETN16
- the project code number 92329
- the name of the conference participant (your name, not the name of the person who actually goes to the bank to make the deposit)
- the paper ID for which you are paying the registration fees
- If in doubt please contact the organizers.
- More details about invoices/receipts will be given through the registration site.