The SETN 2016 Organizing Committee invites proposals for tutorials to be held in conjunction with the conference. Tutorials should concern artificial intelligence and its applications. We welcome tutorials about both well-established areas, as well as up and coming topics.
Tutorials will take place on May 17 (prior to the conference) or May 18 (1st day of the conference) depending on main conference logistics. Tutorial participation requires conference registration and is free to all conference participants.
If you are considering to propose a tutorial or if you have any question, please do not hesitate to get in touch with tutorials chair, Grigorios Tsoumakas (email@example.com).
Guidelines for Tutorial Proposals
Each tutorial proposal should include at least the following information:
- Names, affiliations, and contact details of all organizers (please indicate a primary contact person to whom correspondence should be directed).
- A brief description of the topic of the tutorial and relevance to the SETN community.
- The reasons why the tutorial is of interest in these times.
- Intended audience.
- Related tutorials in other venues. Details about previous editions of the tutorial (if applicable).
- One paragraph about each organizer (scientific profile, previous events you have organized).
- Any special requirements regarding logistics (e.g. more than one projector), if applicable.
Please submit your tutorial proposal as a single PDF file by e-mail to the tutorials chair, Grigorios Tsoumakas (firstname.lastname@example.org). Proposals will be reviewed in close collaboration with the conference chairs and the program committee.
Tutorial proposal deadline: Monday, December 21, 2015
Tutorial acceptance notification: Monday, January 11, 2016